*** Recipes Tutorials ***
Cinnamon Apple Fries - could use pumpkin dip or marshmallow whip cream or salted caramel dipping sauce.
- Fresh green apples (1 apple is good to serve about 3 people)
- 2 cups canola oil
- 1 cup cornstarch
- 3 tbs cinnamon
- 1/2 sugar
- Wash and cut the apples into fry shapes
- Slowly heat the oil in a deep frying pan.
- In a bowl mix the cornstarch with 1 tbs cinnamon
- Coat the apples in cornstarch and cinnamon right away. Shake off the extra using a strainer.
- In a separate bowl mix the remaining 2 tbs cinnamon and 1/2 cup of sugar. Place aside.
- Once oil has reached 350 degrees, fry apples a few at a time.
- Once the fries are golden brown place on a paper towel to dry. Then sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
- Drizzle with caramel or eat plain.