*** Recipes Tutorials ***
These Caramel Apple Cinnamon Rolls are perfect for fall and for feeding a crowd!
- 1 Package Crescent Dough sheet
- 1 Apple peeled and diced
- 4 Ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 Teaspoon cinnamon
- QUICK CARAMEL SAUCE
- 1/2 Cup brown sugar
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- 3 Tablespoons milk
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 Teaspoon Kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a small bowl, mix together diced apple, cream cheese, and cinnamon.
- Roll dough sheet out onto a clean surface and cut into 6 long strips.
- Divide apple filling between the strips and roll each one up into a roll.
- Place rolls upright in a muffin tin.
- Bake rolls for 18-20 minutes until they are golden brown.
- For caramel sauce, combine sugar, butter, milk, and salt in a small pot over medium heat. Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture is bubbling.
- Let caramel thicken for a few minutes over the heat. Then remove from heat and add in vanilla.
- Let caramel cool and it will continue to thicken.
- When rolls are done, drizzle with caramel sauce.