*** Recipes Tutorials ***
Horrible - sweet heat molasses meatballs I really should know better than to think 1 cup of molasses would be good. This was one of the worst flavours ever. I was almost too embarrassed to admit I've made these but I'll live with that and make sure that anyone else thinking of trying them doesnt.
- 1-2 lbs of Frozen, pre-cooked Meatballs. I really suggest using frozen for this recipe! You could make your own meatballs however, I think the cooking time necessary for the raw beef, and the added juice and fat, would mess with the outcome and thickness of the Molasses Glaze.
- 1 cup Molasses
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp. Chile Powder
- 1 tsp. Ground Ginger
- 1 pinch of Cayenne..to taste
- 1/2 cup water
- In a large pot, simmer the Water,Molasses, Brown Sugar, Cayenne, Chile Powder, Garlic Powder and Ground Ginger, just until it’s blended…
- Add in the Meatballs, making sure that they’re evenly coated in the sauce. Let them simmer until they’re heated/cooked through. They’ll take on the most beautiful, rich, deep color and flavor! Make sure to stir them so they’re evenly coated and so the sauce thickens up without burning…
- Serve them warm with adorable Pretzel ‘Stick’ handles…
- Serve some of those sticky, sweet Molasses Meatballs up…and be generous…
- Pour the remaining Molasses reduction into a dish and use for extra drizzling…OHhh Yeahhh…
- Take the tastiest, stickiest, sweetest, Meatball one-biter EVER! ~Enjoy! : )