*** Recipes Tutorials ***
I love slow cookers :) I also love anything smothered in cheese. I made it last night for the first time and it was not only deliciously cheesy, but extremely easy.
- 1 (8oz) box Zatarain’s Yellow Rice, cooked according to package.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, or cheese blend
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (10.5oz) can cream of chicken soup (I used the healthy choice reduced fat and sodium)
- 1 (15oz) can of corn, drained
- 2 cups chicken stock
See Full Recipe please visit : familyfreshmeals.com