*** Recipes Tutorials ***
Peanut Butter, Cinnamon & Raisin Energy Bites - can't stop eating these. Add more cinnamon & use quick oats instead of rolled.
- ¾ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup honey
- 1¼ cup rolled oats (I used 1-min instant oats)
- ¼ cup ground flax seed
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup raisins
- 6 oz. Vanilla Candiquik Coating
- Pour peanut butter and honey into a medium bowl and microwave for 20 seconds to soften.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir until thoroughly mixed.
- Let mixture chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Roll into 1″ sized balls and place on wax or parchment paper.
- Melt Vanilla Candiquik according to package directions. Using a spoon, drizzle vanilla coating on top of balls.