*** Recipes Tutorials ***
Battered Fruit Rings - a fresh alternative to pancakes... apples, pears pineapple, etc... - This looks like a really good idea. I wouldn't use the batter suggested, though. I would use a vegan homemade pancake batter.
- 12 apple, pear and/or pineapple rings (fresh or canned)*
- 1 cup Original Bisquick® mix
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- Heat 10- to 12-inch skillet over medium heat.
- 2In large bowl, beat Bisquick mix, egg and milk with whisk until well blended.
- 3Dip fruit rings one at a time into batter; place in hot skillet.
- 4Cook until deep golden brown on each side (like pancakes). Serve fruit rings with warm maple-flavored syrup.